Representing Clients Nationwide
If you’ve been waiting for your Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) application to be approved, but you’re stuck in limbo while the bills continue to pile up, a Social Security Disability attorney can work on getting your benefits coming in as soon as possible.
The attorneys at Chávez Law Group are proud of the work we do to help disabled citizens get the benefits they need to make ends meet. Our skilled nationwide lawyers known the ins and of the Social Security Disability system, and we know how to apply certain tactics and strategies to get things moving for you and your family.
When to Hire an SSDI Lawyer
No matter what state of the process you are at, hiring an SSDI lawyer can be a smart move that improves your odds of getting approved. You can benefit from the services of an attorney with experience handling SSDI claims if any of the following situations apply to you:
- You aren’t sure which type of Social Security Disability program you qualify for
- You meet the disability requirements mandated by the Social Security Administration but you want to improve your odds by hiring a lawyer to help you apply
- You have questions about applying for SSDI
- You’ve applied for SSDI but haven’t heard back
- You’ve received a Notice of Denial of Benefits from the Social Security Administration and wish to appeal
- You’re appeal has been denied one or more times
- You want representation during an Appeals Hearing
- Your benefits were approved but the amount is insufficient for the current cost of living
If You’ve Been Denied
You may want to hire an attorney is if you have already applied and been denied Social Security Disability benefits. While you might wonder what’s the point of going through the process all over again only to be rejected, you should know that it is actually quite common and a high percentage of applications are regularly denied. Denials are often the result of incomplete paperwork, missed deadlines, vague answers, or insufficient medical reports. We can help you navigate the Social Security Disability appeals process to greatly enhance your chances of winning an appeal and being approved for the benefits you need and deserve.
Whether you want to find out if you qualify for SSDI, need help with your application, or want legal advice on the best way to appeal, Chávez Law Group is in your corner. We can provide information on the various types of Social Security benefits and help you make a plan for applying or appealing.
If you need an attorney who is highly knowledgeable about the Social Security Disability process, let Chávez Law Group get to work on your behalf. We’re here to advise you during a free consultation and answer all of your questions about the Social Security Disability claims process. Please contact our nationwide law firm to get started.